Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nostalgia .. i guess !

Being a gemini, im used to mood swings ... i mean ... one day u'd hear me say "i hate going to the mall .. what's the point of getting chocked in a crowded place and having people stare at u like ur some kind of a zombie -u know, even zombies need to dress up sometimes ... have a chat with other zombies in a nice cafe/deli/restaurant...etc, ... plus i HATE hate loud people and places!" a few hours or even mintues later u'd see me all dressed and stuff , having my shades on - never mind evenings - ... purse on the shoulder/arm - depending on the purse shape- and singing I FEEL GOOD .. YEAH .. I FEEL GOOD! hmmm same thing applies to me and writing ... there would be days when i can hardly stop slamming my fingers - and i mean, really SLAMMING! - against the keyboard ... in others i couldn't bring myself to type a proper sentence ! thing is i missed being here ... this place used to be my hideout .. my den .. dunno .. i was really stammered when i checked the date i last posted a "thing" here let alone visiting other blogspots or having myself to comment over different issues ... i'm back .. for now .. i guess .. till my moods says otherwise :P what shall i say ? crazy crazy crazy starsign or just crazy moody me !! PEACE !

4 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Voice!
I loved this post.
Have a nice day.

Barrak said...

ولو اني ماادري شالسالفه

بس مرحبا بعودتك

فتى الجبل said...

يا عل المود دوم زين ان شاء الله

The Voice Within said...

Santos


Glad u did :D

Thanx a bunch 4 droppin by ;)

Wish u a real good day




Barrak

لول ماكو شي يديد خبرك التحلطم لي صار طبع ما تعوقه حدود اللغات : p
شاكرة مرورك :D




فتى الجبل

أجمعين يا رب
تسلم على الدعوه اللي تسرسح على الجبد
و هم تسلم على المرور :D